In the Community
The Kincardine community is a key partner in this project. We are interested in your thoughts on how we can better engage community members. As part of our interest in being a long-term partner of the community we have opened a local office at 322 Lambton Street in Kincardine, will be hosting multiple public open houses over the next year, will be giving presentations to local organizations and Councils (e-mail us to book a presentation today).
We also are planning local sponsorships.
Sponsorships of Local Events & Causes:
- Penetangore Watershed Group
- Kincardine Women’s Triathlon
- Fish Kincardine Salmon Derby
- Kincardine Scottish Festival & Highland Games
- Bluewater Summer Playhouse
- Tiverton Agricultural Society
- Kincardine Bulldogs Junior C Hockey Team
- Kincardine Family Health Team Cardiac Rehab Unit
- Saugeen Valley Children's Safety Village
- Kincardine & Community Health Care Foundation
- Elgin Market Home & School Association
- Women's House Serving Bruce & Grey
- Kincardine Community Christmas Hamper Program
Please let us know if there are community events you think we should attend!